Oh, oh, you're in the army now


RO: Nu m-am prea dat in vant dupa imprimeul camo niciodata; pana cand am vazut pe Kurtmann acest tricou adorabil! Faptul ca are un mic peplum face toata diferenta, imbina duritatea print-ului cu feminitatea si am zis ca trebuie neaparat sa il am in garderoba mea! L-am combinat cu acesti pantaloni verde militar sa fie treaba buna, si ca accesorii am optat pentru acest colier de la Persun
Sper sa aveti o saptamana minunata si nu uitati sa imi lasati in comentarii parerea voastra. Pupici!


_________________________


ENG: I've never really cared about camo print; until I saw this adorable t-shirt on Kurtmann! It combines the rough-ness of the print with a little femininity and that's what made me decide I need it in my wardrobe. The emerald necklace from Persun gave it a little elegance (emerald green always look elegant i.m.o!) and for my bottoms I opted for these military green skinny pants. 
I hope you have a wonderful week and don't forget to leave me a comment. Kisses!



Cardigan - Gerry Weber | tricou / t-shirt - Pimkie courtesy of Kurtmann | pantaloni / pants - Stradivarius | colier / necklace courtesy of Persun | cizme / boots courtesy of Lovelyshoes.net | geanta / bag - Lefties | caciulita / hat - Takko | inel / ring - SIX

















3 comments:

  1. Wow! I love this shoes!
    Kisses ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking good!
    love the grey and black. amazing necklace :D

    http://styleonmel.blogspot.com/2014/01/no-brushes-make-up-look.html

    ReplyDelete

  3. Great Post. Lovely Blog.
    I am following your blog. pls follow back,xxx
    BeautyDrugs
    Click it to win INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete

Color me RED fashion blog - one girl, many outfits.

Love, Roxx~