It's the most wonderful time of the year!



RO: Buna dragilor! Maine este Ajunul Craciunului si sunt sigura ca sunteti ocupati cu pregatiri, mancare, impodobit brazi, asa ca asta va fi o postare scurta. Vreau doar sa va urez un Craciun fericit si minunat, alaturi de cei dragi! Faceti ceva mai special anul acesta? Spuneti-mi va rog in commenturi, mi-ar placea sa stiu.
Eu plec astazi spre Bucuresti, voi petrece acolo Craciunul anul acesta. Ajung tarziu in seara asta, la 21:30 dar sper ca maine sa reusesc sa trag o fuga pana la Afi Palace Mall sa vad cam ce reduceri sunt. 
Va las in continuare cu niste poze facute saptamana trecuta cu niste prieteni, dar va rog nu uitati sa imi spune-ti in commenturi ce faceti voi de Craciun.
Va pup!


________________________________


ENG: Hello again loves! Since tomorrow is Christmas Eve, I'm sure you all have a lot of work to do,  I'll keep this short and sweet. I wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas, full of joy and with the people you love! Are you planning something special for this Christmas? Pleae let me know by commenting below. 
I will be leaving for Bucharest today to spend my Christmas there. My train leaves in an hour and I will be arriving at 9.30 PM. I hope I'll have sometimetomorrow to go to the mall and see what I can buy for my friends at home.
These pictures were taken last week with some friends so I'll just wrap it up and let you enjoy them; don't forget to tell me in the comments what you have planned for Christmas this year. 
Hugs!







5 comments:

  1. Ce dragut e paltonul si imi place si puloverul :)
    Sarbatori fericite si pline de fericire!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice top! :D


    Merry Christmas!!
    xx, Edda
    http://eddaiglesia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. sarbatori fericite! te pup
    http://nicoraulea.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete

Color me RED fashion blog - one girl, many outfits.

Love, Roxx~