What I purchased in September


RO:  Cam tarziu vin cu aceasta postare, dar mai bine mai tarziu decat niciodata! Spuneti-mi, cum vi se par achizitiile mele din luna septembrie?

______________________

ENG: I'm posting this a bit late, but better late than never right guys? Tell me, what do you think of my September purchases?

Catsuit negru (ca doar vine Halloween-ul) / black catsuit - Milanoo | cercei / earrings - Bellast | bratara / bracelet - Bellast | bratara / bracelet - B.A.D Style


Blugi negri / black jeans - Fashion To Any | ochelari / eyeglasses - Firmoo


Palton / coat - Romwe | bratara / bracelet - B.A.D Style

Guleras detasabil perle / pearl collar necklace - Jadu.ro

5 comments:

  1. Great fisplay of item excellent taste. Come and read my post its an dedication to all my followers.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. dragute achizitii !
    sa le porti sanatoasa:) http://nicoraulea.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the glasses and necklace
    Kisses
    Aga

    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. totally in love with the bracelet and the necklace!

    www.mumybelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great purchases!!!

    kacieskloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Color me RED fashion blog - one girl, many outfits.

Love, Roxx~