✰ Seeing stars ✰


Romwe leggings 
New Yorker jumper
Romwe sunglasses
CBasic Fahion hobo hat
Ebay chocker

Who loves galaxy print? I dure do! I almost squealed yesterday at the post office when I saws these beautiful babies from Romwe, aren't they just gorgeous? 
I paired it with my new New Yorker jumper (the one my friend Diana got for me as a b-day present) to compliment the galaxy theme (with the sequins it has sewn on it gives awesome sparkles), my trusty combat boots and topped it off with one of my favorite hats. 
To accessorize I added some pink star earrings and a silver choker to accentuate the galaxy feeling and my Lennon sunglasses because they just looked cool!








A close-up of the beautiful print


The choker

Back view of the leggings




The earrings, choker and sunglasses


This pic is just brilliant





Tell me guys, do you like my leggings?

9 comments:

  1. Love both your sunglasses and galaxy print leggings! Super awesome!
    Do check out my blog too!
    FASHION PANACHE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Blog!

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC?


    Vivianista.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Leggins - got the same ;) You combined it brilliantly! Would love you to check aóut my blog too! Lots of Love, Kyra

    www.kyras.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. great leggings!
    follow?
    http://lifestylenotesbyaf.blogspot.com/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful leggins !
    thanks for your visit:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. im in love with those out o space leggins!;o
    great post and thanks for the sweet commenton my blog i follow you now!

    kisses,
    lotte xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute look :) Love the leggings!x


    www.pslilyboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing look !!!!!!
    I really like your blog !

    ReplyDelete

Color me RED fashion blog - one girl, many outfits.

Love, Roxx~