White

Wearing:
New Look white denim skirt
Lefties top
Ebay golden necklace
Zara gladiator sandals

I apologize for the quality of the pictures, they look awful because of the sun. It was way sunny yesterday and my camera just couldn't keep up.

I have always feared white clothes (especially white bottoms like skirts or pants) because they’re really hard to NOT get dirty. But I LOVE this skirt so much! Fell in love with it the minute I saw it.  

Since I didn’t have many white clothes when I was little, now when I see white clothes I have a desire to buy them. Like a grown up who didn’t have toys as a child, when he sees one he wants to play with it haha!



 I tried posing next to the gorgeous blue flowers but the sun didn't want me to.
In this one I'm glowing, gahh! I feel like Edward Cullen.


This is all I have for now. 
By the way, have you noticed the changes in the blog? A close friend helped me yesterday *thank you*

1 comment:

  1. gosh, you really are a beautiful lady x x dicky doo uk x

    ReplyDelete

Color me RED fashion blog - one girl, many outfits.

Love, Roxx~